Barbara Slessinger has the distinction of being the first individual to utilize the outpatient services now offered at Bloomington Regional Rehabilitation Hospital. Barbara experienced a fall in the community that resulted in a shattered left femoral neck fracture requiring surgical repair involving the placement of a steel rod, screws, and a spring. She underwent surgery at IU Health Bloomington, and following surgery, doctors recommended post-acute rehabilitation to help Barbara return to her prior level of function. She came to BRRH because she needed a more intensive level of care to achieve that goal. In addition, the regular physician oversight provided at BRRH would help manage some of Barbara’s other medical needs post-surgery.
Before her injury, Barbara lived in Bloomington and enjoyed spending time with her family, especially her grandkids. When not with her grandkids, Barbara enjoyed reading and crocheting. “I was independent before my injury,” Barbara noted. “And when I got to BRRH after surgery, I could barely stand, and I definitely couldn’t walk. It took two people just to get me up. The doctors told me it would take six months to a year before I was back to normal.”
It seems like you’re running a default WordPress website. Here are a few useful links to get you started:
- How to use WordPress Migrator Plugin?
- Migrate WordPress from Siteground to Cloudways
- Migrate WordPress from GoDaddy to Cloudways
- How do I take my website live from Cloudways?
- How to manage WordPress via WP-CLI on Cloudways?
- How to configure WordPress Multisite on Cloudways?
- How to access your databases on Cloudways?
- How to install and configure Breeze WordPress cache plugin?
- How to integrate CloudwaysCDN with your WordPress website?
- How to configure WP Rocket plugin for WordPress?
- What can I do with an .htaccess file?
- Add free SSL certificate to WordPress websites
- How to setup Sucuri on WordPress websites at Cloudways?
- Which email add-on should I use?
- How to activate Rackspace email addon?
- How to activate the Elastic email add-on?
Join The Community Forum
About Ernest HealthBloomington Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is part of Ernest Health, a network of rehabilitation and long-term acute care hospitals. Ernest Health hospitals see patients who are often recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses, or from chronic or complex medical conditions.